Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas with my roomates

I meant to post these pictures of my roomates and I around Christmas time. Nichole Unger, is my red-headed roomate from Saskatchewaan, Canada. I am so fortunate to live with another Canadian considering there are only 3 of us total out of all the staff at our school. The blonde curly haired girl is Kaitlyn Kornelly. She is from Arizona. Both Kaitlyn and Nichole are returning teachers and I am so happy to be living with them. They have taught me A LOT about how to survive in Honduras. I made a lot of mistakes my first month or so in Honduras, but with their help I feel like I am a lot more fit for living Honduras now! They are a blast to live with- couldn't ask for better roomates.


Kaitlyn, Nichole, and me

Kaitlyn, me, and Nichole


No comments:

Post a Comment